View Full Version : property

09-20-2005, 11:19 PM
We have owned our house for 5 years,It is now up for sale, what taxes will we have to pay? we want to move inland. We have applied for residents but hqave not heard anything yet, thanks :roll:

Expert advisor
10-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally, if you do not have the Residency Card, the Tax Authorities consider you as having non resident status. However, you can prove that you have been living in Spain by other means that the Residency Card, this is being registered in the Town Hall where your property is located, bills for water and electricity supplies and the like.

As non resident, you will pay the 35% of the profit made. As resident the percentage to be paid is 15%.