Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Shops with Web Sites in the Area

We have just bought a property in Villa Martin for holidays and eventually to retire to. We need to furnish the place quickly and would like to get an idea of what is available on the net. We only have holidays at the moment so a leisurely stroll round the shops isn't an option. Can anyone help with web addresses . we need electrical appliances beds and sofas

shops with web info

hi you are in same situation as me never out for long enough to have a good look.anyway i got most of my electriacal stuff white goods etc from carrefour and i also highly reccomend don de in quesada anything you buy from them electrical they also install for you included in the price sorry i have`nt got there web info
    good luck
    brolly

Comentario

Re: Shops with Web Sites in the Area

Originalmente publicado por Chrisf777
      We have just bought a property in Villa Martin for holidays and eventually to retire to. We need to furnish the place quickly and would like to get an idea of what is available on the net. We only have holidays at the moment so a leisurely stroll round the shops isn't an option. Can anyone help with web addresses . we need electrical appliances beds and sofas
      Brolly

thanks for the quick reply as you say not enough time to do anything. Some holiday and I'm driving over in Feb. By the way what a coincidence I'm in sales and work in Sheffield. Anyway I'll give Carefour a try

Comentario

shops and webs

no probs if i can be of further help e mail me.
        alex@alex7.co.uk
        regards
        brolly

Comentario

For furniture, please check out our ad in the Classified Ads section of this site.

Kind regards,

Jacky

Comentario

Try......

http://www.marumar.com/

Good luck
            Ian

Comentario

Hi all,

I think you will find that most large stores will deliver and install most of the electrical goods including plumbing in your washing machine / dishwasher etc.

Its all part of the service and that is something that we have long forgoten in England. In fact I think that's what it's called - SERVICE!!

Welcome to Spain!!

Regards,

Dave D.

Comentario

There are quite few web sites out here. www.mediamarkt.es www.carrefour.com www.lidl.es In fact I think if you put any company name between www and .com you'll probably find a site.

Comentario

Lots of us are in the same position with too little time to wander round the shops. It would be ideal if we could research shops in advance on the web. It would be even better if we could purchase major items of white goods on the web in Spain and have them delivered as we do in the UK.

Has anyone done internet shopping in Spain? Did you get the lower prices that it is possible to achieve in the UK? It seems that Internet shopping has not yet developed fully in Spain.

I tried the web links on one of the previous postings but my Spanish is so bad I found it difficult to navigate round the sites. In mediamart it seemed like you need to register before you can see the offers. Can anyone guide me here. With the carrefour site I could not work out how to get into the part of the site dealing with white goods such as washing machines and fridgefreezers. Guidance please.
                  PaddyW

Comentario

Furniture

Another good site is www.puertomobel.com and it is in English to. We are going to have a look their when we go over for a mid term visit. Their packages look really good, for furniture and white good and it is all delivered and fitted you dont even need a plumber.

Comentario

I recently visited a brand new furniture shop in Torrevieja. It's called Scandinavian Design and the owner is Danish.

They have the most wonderful furniture in the light Scandinavian style. Prices are very fine. I just had a look in there because I passed the shop by accident, but I will for sure go back. The owner told me, that the shop is based on a very big furniture company in Denmark.

Try it if You are looking for something totally different from the heavy and dark Spanish style, which is generally overpriced.

The address is Calle Goleta 10. It's on the corner of Calle Goleta and Avenida de la Purissima.

Comentario

brolly/chrisf777
                        nice to see some s.yorkies on here--live in Rotherham, work in Sheffield--Stainless Steel on Shepcote Lane--apologies to everyone else that this has nowt to do with the thread topic, Ken.

Comentario

I have been onto the web site www.marumar.com everything is ok with site except when I email them it is returned undelivered, does anyone have a correct email address
                          THANKS

Comentario

I have been onto the web site www.marumar.com everything is ok with site except when I email them it is returned undelivered, does anyone have a correct email address
                            THANKS

Comentario

THANKS

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X