View Full Version : property

09-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Pleas can you tell me what tax i will have to pay on our house when it is sold as i want to move inland Thanks Have applied for reidence but it has not come through yet :roll:

Expert advisor
10-07-2005, 08:42 AM
As a non resident, you will have to pay the 35% of the profit made. If you sell as resident, as long as you have owned the property during the period of 1 year, the percentage to be paid is the 15% of the profit made or the patrimonial variation.