PDA

View Full Version : mma/vale-tudo/sw/thaiboxing

Antti Vermas
09-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Hi!
Im new in Torrevieja and Im searching friends or even a gym to do mma/vale-tudo, sw or thaiboxing. If no guided training, i usually do some light sparring, technic-thrills and try new variations of technics. If you are interested or know a gym that does these, let me know. Maybe there is some one general sports hall with tatami etc. to use.

Antti

tel. 696234213
anttivermas@hotmail.com

beastess
11-10-2005, 06:51 AM
I do karate at the Golden Gym in Torrevieja. The dojo space in the gym is sometimes used by boxers and kick-boxers for their private training as there are mats and punch bags that can be put up. Its currently in Calle Galera ( the Seat showroom is on the corner of this road) as they are refurbishing the old gym in Calle Bella Antonia.

jennaMMAshaw
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi a good friend of mine is startin a small gym for MMA near playa flamenca it will be up and running in the next few weeks if ur interested? Its grapling,stand up and cardio work outs and conditioning

theoutfighter
04-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi a good friend of mine is startin a small gym for MMA near playa flamenca it will be up and running in the next few weeks if ur interested? Its grapling,stand up and cardio work outs and conditioning

Hi i'm interested in your mixed martial arts gym and at the moment i'm doing boxing and muay thai in the ring boxing club in torrevieja . Please can you give me the localization of your gym and the timetable? if you need my email is: eldetorre@hotmail.com