Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Advice Sought

I have recently received via registered post a letter here in the UK from our Administration in Spain ordering me to take down from a wall on my apartment in Torre an Air Con Unit and if I don't they will take me to court. Apparently others on our complex have received the same letter. To my knowledge this was voted in at the last AGM held last August. My understanding is that the Air Con units make the complex look unsightly. My questions are as my unit was put up before last August can they respectively bring in bylaws and can they legally order me to take this down

There are lots of extensions that have been put up, most of which, I assume have been done illegally so I am amazed they picked on one issue?

Any advice would be welcome

Regards

Mike

Sounds like a tough call.

How about speaking to your President about the matter or anyone else whose got ac units or the alleged illegal extensions.

Must be frustrating for you, hope you can work it out okay.

Comentario

Hi Mike.

Towards the end of last year I received a letter from my Urb. president telling me I must change the colour of my concertina grilles from white to black.

When I first had them fitted (in January last year) I spent time looking around the Urb. to see what other people had done. There was a mixture of white and black grilles, and so I chose white.

I've done nothing about it and heard nothing more. I have noticed that the president has white grilles himself so don't really understand where this has come from. Apparently all owners with white grilles received the same letter, so did the president send one to himself I wonder!

I will be attending the AGM in February to see if anything further is said, but I don't intend to do anything about it.

The world's gone mad.

Chris.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X