Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Wado Ryu Karate

Wado Ryu Karate is practiced at the Casa Ventura in La Siesta urbanisation, Mon and wed evenings from 7pm. Its advertised in the leader newspaper. Contact No 662039544.
    I have found the instruction really good and it is run well. I have been practising Karate for over twenty years and would recomend this Dojo to anyone. John.

I use a Kyokushin dojo at the Golden Gym and they are very good also. All in Spanish which keeps me on my toes.

Comentario

Hi beastess, I remember sparing with you at La Florida last year; are Beast and beastlet still training? I enjoy all the pinan catas, kushanku etc that we practise at Wado, its a lot more stimulating than the streach and bash each other that we had in La Florida. How do you find your style? John.

Comentario

Comentario

Its good that you are injoying your karate Bestess; kyokushnkai is a very hard form of karate, and being full contact it is not to everyones taste. I studied kyokushnkai at both Wimbledon and Caerphilly/Cardiff for over twelve years mainly under shif/Costa and B Greardon. I then joined the Jutsu kai form, which was a breakaway style based on kyokushnkai, and they also have 25 bouts (continuious, full contact) an belive me you then come to understand why the fitness training and exercise is so intense at the dojo; (you really need it). All styles of karate, (if taught properly) are benefical for defence in most situations. The whole idea is to injoy your sport and put 100% in and you will always get 100% returned.
          I think you are very brave attempting karte in Spanish though; I speak the language fairly well but I am not sure I could streach to that, well done you.
          For me Wado Ryu has proved to be the style for me, possibly after all these years the old bones wont take the knocks anymore. John.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X