Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Aerobics Classes

Anybody know if there are any Aerobics classes around Cab Roig / La Zenia area?
    Wifes looking to get fit.
    I'd prefer one with a bar outside that does a good breakfast and a pint of John Smiths while I wait for her.

I know they have an extensive program at Max's Gym at Playa Flamenca, and they used to have one in the afternoon outside the Dogs Bar on Via Park2, dont know what day or what time though, sorry.

Comentario

Check out the Orihuela CostaResort on La Zenia - they may have something going on. I know that they are starting Tai Chi there next week so may be doing other things as well.

Comentario

I go to Maggies classes at the Emerald Isle in La Florida

Wed 11.30am
        Fri 10am

Also at the Rocajuna just near the island at Punta Prima
        10am Mondays.

General aerobics type classes.

Hope this helps

Comentario

Sounds like the Emerald Isle would suit you Steviebrasil from what you say. The chip butties are pretty good too. (But dont tell the teacher that's what we do afterwards!!!!

Comentario

Aerobics

Thanks a lot for the info. Have ment to check out the Emerald Isle for a while but not got around to it yet.
            Will give it a try.

Comentario

emerald isle in la florida have weekly classes two times a week. definately ideal as you can get youe beer as well

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X