View Full Version : Padron registration

11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
I am a non resident house owner and was told that I would need a Utility Bill before I could register, is this correct?

Expert advisor
11-29-2005, 09:24 AM
The requirements for the registration at the "padron" depends on the Town hall. However, they usually ask for the Title deeds of the property, the NIE numbers or the utitlity bills.

Should you require any further assistance, we will be pleased to attend you at our office in Torrevieja.