Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• spanish car insurance.

Can any one recommend a good car insurance broker were i can get my first spanish car insured,would rather go to an office,than to do it over the phone.I have a no claims bonus from last british car,i wonder if they would consider this or not.

If you have proof of no claims bonus then they will take this into account in your premium. Even if you search around and find good value insurance it's always worth giving Linea Directa a call on 902 325 325. They have English speaking operators and your policy documents will be in English. Everything can be done on the phone and you can get immediate cover.

Good luck

Comentario

Knights Insurance at La Zenia and in Torrevieja are pretty good. They are brokers and can search for the best policy for you.
      Cath

Comentario

Thanks for that Cath,i will try them on monday,the problem i find with the telephone ones,are that they always want a uk credit card,the cam bank one that i have they wont accept.This way i can pay cash through a broker.

Comentario

Rather strange the insistance of a UK Credit card. I have UK and Spanish cards and have never had a problem. The word VISA opens all doors. Knights ok and so are Linea Direct.

Comentario

It has not got visa on the cam bank card only maestro,its ok any-where for getting cash.But they did not want to know at Alicante car hire place and also we tried to use it at a local Hotel where the cam bank was next door and they did not want to know about it either.

Comentario

Comentario

Well thats interesting looks like Linea Direct are the one to go for.

Comentario

We have also been with Linea Directa for nearly two years. The staff have been very helpful each time we have contacted them, they all speak English, the documents are in English and the premium is taken direct from the Bank by direct debit annually. The only time we had a claim, after the car had been vandalised and would not start, they had a breakdown truck to us within 20 minutes. Repairs at the main agent were perfect and the car returned to us within a week. Nothing but praise for them so far!
                  Moiraandian.

Comentario

Beastess, must admit I use Linea Direct for car insurance but I use Knights for house and business insurance. I have heard you mention your awful experience with Knights but I have always found them to be very good. I think everyone has good and bad experiences with companies. Going onto the credit card, a maestro card is similar to a switch card in the uk ie a debit card NOT a credit card.
                    Cath

Comentario

I just wonder will Linea Direct take my spanish 20 numbered account number,and debit from that,for the car insurance.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por peterm165
                        I just wonder will Linea Direct take my spanish 20 numbered account number,and debit from that,for the car insurance.
                        As Linea Direct only deal with Spanish registered cars then yes they will.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X