View Full Version : Capital Gains Tax

11-28-2005, 11:19 PM
I have recently sold a property and purchased another. When will I have to declare to the tax authorities my capital gain. Can it be deferred for one or 2 years or must it be included in this years tax return. I have residencia.
Thank you

Expert advisor
01-18-2006, 08:06 AM
In response to your message, please kindly note that you should declare 15 % of the profit made as a result of the sale of your property in this year tax return (May-June 2006)

There is a possibility of spliting up the payment into two. In this case you should pay 60% of the tax in May/June 2006 and the resting, 40%, before the 30th of November 2006.

We remain at your disposal to any further matter you may require.