View Full Version : Response to "Imputed rental overpayment"

Expert advisor
01-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Response to the post subject: Imputed rental overpayment posted the 5th of January 2006

In response to your question, you should initiate a complaint proceeding for wrongful entries.
In view of the quantity mentioned in your message, you could ask at the Tax office whether they can help you with the reclamation.

We remain at your disposal to any matter you may require.