Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• battery operated bike repairs

hi i have brought from uk my powerbyke, trouble is it has broke on me and i dont know where to go to get it repaired, i live in torrevieja near carrefour, it has to be mended by someone who has been trained to repair these battery operated bikes, does anyone know where i can go please.

powwabyke

Hi Hayley s
    My Parents live in Villamartin and have an Euroshopper & a 5 speed mountain bike.They have got all the litriture regarding prices of batteries,tyres etc and also the servive manuals as i am contimplating opening a powabkye shop here, but unfortutely the intial cost is probably too much.I beleive Powabyke still have an agent in Madrid, and that he speaks English.Powabyke website is www.powabyke.com

Comentario

hi thanks for that response, but i dont drive so would not be able to get to madrid, i thought maybe a bike shop would know where i could get it repaired or maybe could get it repaided in the shop.
      i know there is a car shop near carrefour but dont know if they could help there.

Comentario

bike

Hi Hayley, maybe if you give some details of the problem somebody may have an answer. If you live near Carrefour, could you post up some road numbers that lead from the needle to the sea,and to the Ozone. Hope you have luck with the bike. Sounds like a handy thing to have in your location. Trio

Comentario

thanks for that trio, i havent got a clue what problem is though, i just put the key in and it didnt work, i have checked battery on full charge, and i have changed fuse, but hasnt worked. it might be the battery though because no spark coming out of it when put wires to it.

Comentario

i think i have seen this type of bike for sale at the Dos Mares shopping center maybe sopmeone popping in there could ask about the possibilities of a local agent doing a repair?

kev

Comentario

There is a Mobility shop in La Mata that sells elecric bikes, they may be able to help, it is near the BBVA Bank on the road that runs along the sea front, it is one way going towards La Mata, 100 yard past the Bank on the left hand side

Perry

Comentario

thanks for that perry i will have a ride up there and have a look, i think i have seen that bank near seafront on my travels before.

Comentario

powabyke

By sheer coincidence my mother,s Euro shopper would not work eventhough all lights lit up. changed fuse,checked batteries etc, but found the problem to be a miicroswitch in the left hand brake,which cuts out the bike completly.So instead of buying a new microswitch we cut the cable that connected to the microswitch and joined the wires together.By cutting this cable it does not endanger the bike at all.According to Powerbyke this is a common fault on the older model.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X