Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Best Restaurants In Torrevieja

had a villa in torrevieja for 12 years now, the restaurants have improved since then, our villa is at las fuentes 2, los altos we had to drive to torrevieja every night but now theres restaurants everywere. my best restaurants in Torrevieja are Pucchini, Gandhi, kashmir, la pizza nostra and rogue traders. any more nice restaurants......

no trip would be complete without a visit to Eduardo's in the Plaza

Comentario

you really should try shivum in los altos. definately my favourite

Comentario

These are some of my favourite places.

The Kashmir - Indian Cuisine, Torrevieja - Excellent Food and Service, good cabaret on a Friday.

Shivum in Los Altos - Indian Cuisine - Excellent Food and Service.

The Ranch Campomar - Al ACarte Menu - Live Entertainment of various types on different nights including Tina Turner Tribute ( best I have seen and I have seen a few), Neil Diamond tribute night done by the Owner Jeff who was a Finalist in Stars in your Eyes, he really is good a A Committments Tribute band called the Soul Traders who are superb.

The Budapest Resturant - Balkan Cuisine - Excellent Restuarant, more expensive than most but well worth it, especially for that Special romantic occasion. A truely superb wine list, the owner is an expert on wines, I have chatted with him on several occasions and his wine recommendations are excellent.

Pizza Nostra in Punta Prima- Mediterrian Cuisine- meals are excellent put service can be a little slow at busy times.

Shakira - Indian Cuisine, there are three of them to choose from and they are all verygood Places.

Spud Murphy's in Los Altos, the best Fish and Chip Restuarant in Torrevieja, tried some of the other Fish and Chip Restuarants, but nowhere near as good as Spud's.

The Wok at La Zenia - Chinese Restuarant - Best night is Friday, All you can eat menu which is cooked in front of you.

Regards

Neil

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X