View Full Version : oerrmision fand planning for a pool/building work

02-09-2006, 01:08 PM
hi whats the procedure in spain for applying for planning permmission to have a pool put in and raising your wall height. we have had several quotes and only one company/person has requested copies of pports and nie numbers. where do you get perrmission from and can the builders get it on your behalf thanks vinny

Expert advisor
02-13-2006, 11:52 AM
In response to your e-mail, I inform you that the licence for the swimming pool has to be applyed at the Town Hall and has to be signed by the developer (owner) and a qualifyed builder. The construction of the pool requires a building project duly signed by an architect and approved by the official colledge.

Regarding the wall, if it is not a retaining wall then its raising is considered minor building and it does not need a project, however it can be included on the pool project.

Please be aware that sometimes happen that the builders apply for the licences in their name despite the municipal rates and the fee for the technic man are charged in the bill paid by the clients.

We remain at your disposal to any further matter you may require.