X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ladies Evening Out

Hi All

Just to invite any lady along to the next Ladies/Girls Night Out which is this Friday, 24th Feb.

At the moment there are 4 of us. We are going to El Matador up the Strip at La Marina where we will have a lovely meal at a very reasonable price, and there are 2 Spanish Men entertainers who are extremely good and the floor gets packed with people dancing. So a really good night.

If anybody would like to come along and join us, please let me know. Please e-mail me direct on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Ladies - Don't miss a good night. Come and join us and make friends.

Bye for now

lol Carol xx

Ladies/Girls Night Out

Hi All

Just a very big thank you to all the ladies who came to my "Girls/Ladies" night last Friday and made it such a success. So glad you all enjoyed yourselves. It was certainly the best night we've had yet.

Yes, I will be organising another one in the near future as requested by all who came.

It was so nice to have a lovely venue to go to, so near home. The food was excellent value for money. The service was very good and the entertainment was g r e a t. All us "Girls" really enjoyed the Spanish men entertaining. The floor was full with dancing and there was such a good atmosphere.

We would certainly have another night out there.

I will post when I am arranging the next evening out.

In the meantime if any lady would like to contact me with joining us on our next night out, please e-mail me direct on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk Come on your own and join us, or bring a friend along. All are very welcome.

Bye for now

lol Carol xx

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X