View Full Version : capital gains tax

04-06-2006, 08:38 AM
We sold a property in Tarragona in January and as non residents had 5% withheld. We have now bought a property in Torrevieja, our capital gains liability on previous property is less than 5% withheld, how do we claim it back? What documents do we need?

Expert advisor
04-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Please be informed that any application will have to be presented at the Tax Office in Tarragona. The documents requied for that application are the following:
The Title Deeds of your previous property, the expenses (notary, land registry), the taxes paid, Title Deeds for your current property, the forms 211 and 212, the fiscal labels and your NIE numbers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further question.