View Full Version : Working?

04-07-2006, 09:53 AM
If I looked after someone elses child and got paid for it, would i have to register myself as self employed? And do childminders have to have a licence/registration in Spain? Thank you.

Expert advisor
04-28-2006, 08:18 PM
In theory any remunerated work has to fit the law in force, therefore you should register yourself at the Social Security. You should also register yourself for the payment of the financial activities tax, having to do the corresponding income tax return.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further question.