Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Internet access

Hello everyone, I'm coming to Torrevieja next week for 10 days and would like to be able to access the internet whilst there. Can someone tell me where I can do this? e.g internet cafe or similar?
    Thank you if you can.....Asenoj

Hi
    Not sure which part of Torrevieja you will be staying at but my apartment is about 5 streets up from Playa del Cura front and there are 3 internet cafe in that general area just a few streets back from the front. In fact there are loads in and around the town centre as well I don't think you will have a probelm finding one

Mike

Comentario

internet access

Hi Mike1952, My apartment is near the Park of all Nations, so I dont think I will have a problem
      Thanks alot Asenoj

Comentario

Asenoj,

There is an internet cafe on calle San Policarpo just past Murph's on the park pub, it's about 150 metres from the park of nations.

If you happen to own an apartment in Europa 4 over looking the park where I live, then you can use my computer no charge.

Citrus

Comentario

Internet Cafe

Thank you Citrus for your kind offer, if you e-mail me your telephone number, I'll ring you when I get there on Monday
          My apartment, which my wife and I have only been to once, last year, is in the "Santa Rosa" apartments on the corner of Avd. Diego Ramirez and Avd Del Huerto
          regards....Allan Jones (asenoj)

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X