Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• U3A

It is hoped that a local branch of the University of the Third Age can be set up in this area.
    To this end, a first meeting has been arranged for Wednesday, 3rd May at 11.00 a.m. in the upstairs meeting room of the The Gamba Bar & Restaurant in Torre de la Horadada.
    Anyone interested in further details/fuller directions for the venue, please PM me.
    General information on the northern CB branch can be found by googling U3A javea.

Did anything happen about the formation of this? I woudl be interested to get details

Comentario

Steve, Between 40 & 50 people turned up for the initial meeting as well as representatives from Javea and Denia where U3A already seems to be quite well-established. There has been one further meeting this month held at the Olympia and a full committee is now in place, I believe, and some of the groups already organised so as to get into "full flow" after the summer. I have the contact details somewhere - will find and advise you (either here or there!).

The main venue for general meeting is going to be the Torrejoven Hotel, apparently, but some of the groups will be meeting elsewhere.

Comentario

I'd be grateful

TIA

Steve

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X