View Full Version : Buying Property

05-04-2006, 08:11 PM
When purchasing property/Finca I would like to have the phone number of a surveyor to inspect it for structure and wood insect invation at short notice.

What might this cost for an initial basic visual inspection?

I would also like to have the phone number for an english speaking solicitor to check that all the legalalities are in order before signing any document.

Is your company able to help at short notice?

Expert advisor
05-22-2006, 12:32 PM
You should contact a specialized company, and you could get advine from and architect or a technical architect.

Regarding the legalities, I confirm we are at your disposal to provide you with the legal assistance you may require.

Should you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.