Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• cash point

How much can I get from a cashpoint in spain,? I have a Barclays account if it makes any difference,& what sort of rate might i get ?

Hello

I have a Barclays account also, you can withdraw 500 euros a day and there is no charge from Barclays, for your information there is a Barclays bank in Alicante

Comentario

Does anyone know how much you can draw out of Bankinter via their cashpoint? Also they issued us with a card for what I thought was getting money out of the cashpoint but at the top it says visa in a box and at the bottom it says visa electron. Is this a debit or a credit card, I dont want to be getting money out and then being charged silly % for getting it on credit.

Comentario

How much you get depends on what limits your own individual branch offers you. Do be very careful that you are not being charged up to 4% for the "pleasure" of getting your own money out. For example with Banco de Valencia it's free at its own network, I only get charged 50 cents at CAM but 4% with the "wrong" network. So on a 300 euro withdrawl, I can be hit for 12 euros!!

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X