Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Palm Trees

We live on an urbanisation, where some of the properties have palm trees planted within their boundary. Our palm tree is in the middle of our terrace. We would like to have it removed and have noticed that some of our neighbours who had palm trees have removed them in the past.

The president of our urbanisation has said that this cannot be done. However, I spoke to the Town Hall and they advised that if the tree is on our property, then we can do what we like with it.

Before I do anything, would you please let me know if this is correct and what documentation I would need to get to prove we have the right.

My neighbours are complaining about the seeds, fronds and the shade the tree creates - despite the fact that it is cleaned regularly.

With thanks

Due to the fact that the palm tree is within the boundaries of your property, you can do whatever you wish with it, although there are municipal rules in the region of Alicante for the protection of this kind of trees. Therefore, before you remove it, you should present a request in writing to the Town hall for not incurring a penalty as it is likely you can not cut it but transplant it to another place.

Should you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X