View Full Version : Planning & internal mods

06-28-2006, 11:11 AM

I want to carry out some building work inside my property.
Do I need planning permission for this?
The work is closing up an archway above my breakfast bar and also
installing doors in some other archways.


Expert advisor
07-04-2006, 08:34 AM
In response to your message I inform you that �in theory� you should apply for a minor job licence in order to carry out the building work.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further question.