View Full Version : Business

06-28-2006, 12:46 PM
I have the opportunity of opening a small travel agency working as an employee of an existing UK agency with myself as a agent here in Spain. All bookings would be made via the UK company. Do I need to register here in Spain in any way? All taxes including income tax would be the UK tax system.

Expert advisor
07-04-2006, 09:38 AM
In response to your message I would like to inform you that any company or agent that wish to work in Spain although they are provided from other country, should be registered in Spain and perform the activity according to the Spanish law, as the British company is not allowed to do it directly in Spain.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.