Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying and Selling

Thinking of selling my property to buy a larger one.But in Spain its seems very expensive to do it,with estate agents fees at 5 % and 10 % on-top of the next property price.Plus the tax on the one that i am selling.The only thing i see that i can save on is to sell my present property myself,but i dont know how easy that would be.

The seller does not pay agent or solicitor fees only the buyer but you will pay some tax

Comentario

Not sure if the last post is entirely correct. I was under the impression that the seller does pay the estate agent fees We recently purchased a second property and we certainly did not pay the estate agent any fees in buying. Yes we paid the Notary, solicitor and other taxes but certainly not estate agent fees. In fact he asked us if we wanted to sell our flat and said his fees would be 5% if we wanted to sell. A suggestion to cut costs may be to buy a "Se Vende" board and ask a friendly neighbour to show people around say for a fixed amount. We bought our original apartment this way as a neighbour was the contact person and the previous owner of our apartment certainly saved on fees

Hope this is of some help

Mike

Comentario

Yes as far as i can see the seller pays 5% to the estate agent,thats what they told me,when i asked them how much they charged,seems a hefty fee compared to uk agents.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X