Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• car hire

Can anyone tell me a car hire company at Murcia airport that doesnt give you a full tank of petrol in with the cost as am only coming over for a few days,or do all the car hire companies do this.Any help appreciated.

Hi neil2,try Torrecar,good prices,excelent service,you pick the car up with a full tank and take it back with a full tank,thereby only paying for the fuel you use.Contact them at torrecar@retemail.es

Comentario

I have been coming to Torre for years and have tried several Car Hire Firms By far the best for me is

http://www.spain-travel-car.com/

Along with being the cheapest if you get, say 1/2 tank of petrol, thats what you bring back. They normally rent out via Record but are somehow cheaper than going direct to Record

Hope this helps

Mike

Comentario

Don't see how they can rent out at Murcia via Record, as Record don't operate out of Murcia.

Comentario

Hi Neil.

If your rental period is less than 4 days most companies will not charge for a full tank of petrol, but will operate on a full/full basis.

Try www.carjet.com

Chris.

Comentario

http://www.spain-travel-car.com/presupuesto2.php

Mike

Comentario

Levantina Car Hire

Levantina Car Hire operate out of Alicante and Murcia airports and charge 10 euros for the petrol in the tank when you pick the car up. After that it's up to you, you can do a lot of running around on 10 euros worth. See costa-blanca-service-area.com for more details. If it's just a few days, just divide the cost by 7 to get the daily rate, then multiply by the days required.

Comentario

Carjet supply you with a full tank of fuel and you return the car empty. When I was picking up my car the person in the queue before me said that he did not want to do this and they said that they were flexible. He could bring the car back full and they would refund the fuel charge. The one thing they were adament about was that it had to be one or the other - empty or full but nothing in between for the purposes of refund.
                PaddyW

Comentario

Europcar at Murcia give you a full tank and you have to return it full.Oncoming back to the airport from the Torrevieja area, when you reach the roundabout just before entering the airport there is a sign for Pilar de la Horadada ,there is a garage a few minutes down the road.
                  Hope that is some some help ,I took a car back near empty and I was charged on my card 48 euros.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X