Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Squatters

Can anybody tell me what rights (if any) squatters have in Torrevieja and how would one go about getting rid of them from a property?

Believe you would have to denonce them,take out a denuncia,against them,the best person to do that would be the property owner.

Comentario

Dear Peterm165
      Do you think that you have squaters on the Torretas then.
      If so hope you can get the police to deal with them swiftly,so this does not cause you too much trouble.Good luck please let us all know how things go .

Comentario

squaters

hi there dont wanna dampen ur spirits but a rental company here in spain had some squaters and had to denounce them which took 6 months to come to court to get them out, then when they did get the papers the guardi civil went with them to get the people out but they wouldnt leave so the guardia diapeared saying they would need to go to court again which would take another 6 months. They had no help and the attitude of the police and guardia was that the quaters had more rights than the owner of the property and the property agency whom the tenants had a contract with, anyway to cut a long story short they heard from the neighbours that the squaters were trashing the place so they got the russian mafia and paid them 3000e to drag them out, iot worked but the aquaters had trashed the place even their poor dog was lying in its own poop and all the furniture was ruined, his insurers would not pay out,
        i really hope you have more luck but plz dont give up if you know any heavies call on their help asap good luck hun, let us know how u get on.
        florey x

Comentario

squaters

hi there dont wanna dampen ur spirits but a rental company here in spain had some squaters and had to denounce them which took 6 months to come to court to get them out, then when they did get the papers the guardi civil went with them to get the people out but they wouldnt leave so the guardia diapeared saying they would need to go to court again which would take another 6 months. They had no help and the attitude of the police and guardia was that the quaters had more rights than the owner of the property and the property agency whom the tenants had a contract with, anyway to cut a long story short they heard from the neighbours that the squaters were trashing the place so they got the russian mafia and paid them 3000e to drag them out, iot worked but the aquaters had trashed the place even their poor dog was lying in its own poop and all the furniture was ruined, his insurers would not pay out,
          i really hope you have more luck but plz dont give up if you know any heavies call on their help asap good luck hun, let us know how u get on.
          florey x

Comentario

Squatters

Thanks for all your replies. Unfortunately the owners of the property are dead with no direct next of kin. The squatters are in a property above mine and are living without water but still "pooping" causing drainage problems in my apartment. I have however thought carefully about the Russian Mafia and intend to call upon the Albanians who don't charge as much!! In fact I am assured that they do it for fun!!! Will let you all know how things progress - watch this space.

Comentario

Contact me off-group and I'll see what we can do. This can be a major problem but with the help of the police let's hope we can make some progress. Some of the oldtimers on this forum may remember the body in the bath squatter in Los Balcones. Hideous problems which involved going to court and several other lots of hassle.

Steve

stevenhall@navegalia.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X