View Full Version : Unfinished work/unsatisfactory work by British Builder

09-26-2006, 10:02 AM
I have had the mis-fortune to employe a neighbour to construct a brick and tile store to the side of my house. The construction is not up to standard but, I am prepared to live with it. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in "persuading" the builder to fit the metal doors. He has been paid upfront for the work and I find no other recourse but, to involve a solicitor. Please can you tell me how I would go about this. I am resident in England at the moment so everything would need to be done via Email.

I would be more than happy just to have the work completed.

Expert advisor
09-27-2006, 08:59 AM
We have noted your comments but please confirm if the advice you require is to recover the money from the person who did the store.

We remain at your disposal to any matter you may require.