Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• UK driving plates to Spanish Plates

I have been advised to go to ITV in Torry get a special ITV done, go to British Consulate with my log book to get baja de residence, take padron, NIE, Passport ( copies) to technical engineer located in portakabin at ITV centre and he will do the rest ie. complete forms take to Trafico and return with plates? (No certificate of permanent export rquired)

Has anyone done this recently?

Yes, but don't ask me to explain because I will only get dogs abuse from some of the other members for giving confusing information.

The guy in the TUV office (not a portakabin - but a bungalow) across the road from the ITV will do all the paperwork for you, and he is very helpful.

Comentario

La torreta,I'm very sorry you have taken it to heart ,I for one have apologised for the confusion on the other thread,PLEASE don't be offended,if you have any information that may be of use to other members,please post it and don't worry about what others may think,your contribution may well help someone who really needs it.Once again I am sorry for my mis-understanding of your post,it was MY fault NOT YOURS!

Comentario

Spanish Plates

I will take whatever information I am given and see what I can do? What is difference between technical man in the portacabin who says he can arrange and TUV in bungalow?

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X