Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• community rules

Having had my property for a year now (new), in april I recieved a letter about the commuity but could not attend as I was in england. I have`nt heard anything from them until october, but had air conditioning installed in june. They have wrote to inform me that thre air con is not corectly installed in agreement by the the procedure of the community and that I have to get in touch with them or remove it. No body told me of this when I had it installed and now they say that I have a week to remove them or will begin the legal opportune actions. What exactly can they do as I am in england until next month. Myproperty is on the ground floor.

First of all, you should apply to the administrator of the community of owners for the minutes of the AGM when the way of installing the air conditionings was agreed. It would be possible for you to challenge that agreement should you had not being notified of the mentioned minutes. You should check either the decision from the community and the and the installation of the air conditioning at your property.

Should you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X