PDA

View Full Version : CLAY SHOOTING

mart
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
hi, i have recently moved to `spain permantly and was wondering as to where i can shoot clays, im quiet into rabbits but dont the law about carrying my gun in public.
i currently hold a british permit as well as the eu issue,
could you please help as im wanting to shoot but worried of breaking the law.
thankyou
mart

beastess
08-02-2007, 01:09 PM
I know you need a licence - tarjeta de armas. I believe the police issue these. There is a gun club on the outskirts on Cartagena called Tiro Olimpico. Many Guardia go there to shoot. Its on the N332 about 2 kilometres before Cartagena. Maybe they could help youwith info. Probably all Spanish there. Shops that sell guns may also know more.

El Bee
08-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I see this is quite an old thread but did you have any joy Mart?

I too have a UK shotgun certificate and would love to find a club over here. I was told that a UK SGC was valid in the EU but if staying permanently you can ask to "swap" it for a Spanish cert in a similar way to a driving licence, dunno how true that is though.

Lee B

Mikea
08-21-2008, 01:43 PM
If anyone finds out any info regarding a local clay shooting club, then please let me know...I've missed the joys so much that I ended up taking up golf!!! (but those blooming little white balls are so much harder to hit on a pair of left and right crossers!!!)

Seriously, I made inquiries to my old local Police Firearms Officer back in Lancing and was advised to apply for a European Shotgun License and then simply to take this to the local Authority (Guardia Civil) to have it verified and stamped as accepted in Spain (and this was after I had confirmed that I actually reside in Spain)

Does anyone know any different?

Of course, should enough people be interested, a club could be arranged with it.s own mobile traps etc....just a thought!

Nalle
08-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Several years ago I applied for a job that requiered me to carry a firearms. I was then told that I would need a permit and to obtain this I needed Spanish nationality. But this was around 10 years ago, might have changed now.

El Bee
08-21-2008, 02:09 PM
I couldn't be bothered with golf, and must confess I've not heard of the Euro Certificate.

Would be very interested in seeing if a club could be set up locally if one doesn't already exist, bet the Spanish would love English Sporting too, as far as I can see the Spanish and Italians only seem to shoot the trap disciplines.

I do know of at least one other Brit looking for some clay shooting, bet there's hundreds in this area.

Lee B

Mikea
08-21-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm trying to locate the document I was sent regarding the license...when (if!) I find it I'll advise accordingly...

There have been quite a number of people ask the question so getting hold of a few traps and setting up a couple of layouts could be good fun...I'm pretty sure I know a land owner near Pilar that would allow the use of his ground...

El Bee
08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Ta for that.

I suppose what we would need first is a fluent Spanish speaker to deal with the authorities to see what the regulations are, knowing Spain there's bound to be a mountain of paperwork to climb.

I'm certainly game to give it a go though!

Sometime ago I asked my solicitor about the legalities of permanently exporting a shotgun from the UK and it seems you need some kind of Home Office permit.

I would imagine the Spanish would have similar "safe keeping" rules as the UK for guns.

Lee B

Mikea
08-21-2008, 03:33 PM
de nada...

I'll do some digging and also get my Spanish friends onto it as well.

El Bee
08-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Excellent,

If you need to get in touch my email is lb@elbee.org.

Lee B

Mikea
08-22-2008, 01:06 AM
OK...will do!

and a couple of others have been in touch who would be interested as well...It seems that there may be the makings of a club looming!

Cheers

Mike

El Bee
08-22-2008, 11:33 AM
I guess the first thing is to check local rules regarding noise etc, ISTR in the UK you can have 12 or 15 shoots a year without planning permission, wonder if it's similar here.

Do grounds need to be licenced?

Also I guess it would be prudent to obtain the definitive rules on obtaining Spanish SGCs, importing guns from UK etc.

I know Beastess mentioned a ground near Cartagena, perhaps that would be worth a visit just to see how they go on in Spain. I used to shoot Ball Trap at Boss' ground on the outskirts of Borehamwood, quite a few Italians used to shoot there and they took it VERY seriously.

Lee

lesleymargaret
08-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi,

My husband would also be interested, he takes part in this sport occasionally in England. We have a holiday home near Playa Flamenca Orihuela Costa and visit there about 4 times a year. I will keep looking at this topic but just wanted to let you know another person would be interested.

Lesley Cowing

Mikea
08-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Excellent, the more the merrier...

Lee, I've fired out some questions to my Spanish cohorts and hopefully they will respond reasonably quickly...the problem they have have is the understanding of shooting clays...as they taste awful...

and my days where spent at what is now the Southern Counties Shooting ground but what used to simply be called the Clay Pigeon in Dorset. Skeet and Sporting proved to be my shortcoming albeit I loved Fitasc but simply was useless at it... Same applied to the DTL disciplines so maybe if all works well you can show me the tricks of ball trap...

Cheers

Mike

El Bee
08-23-2008, 09:25 AM
> Excellent, the more the merrier...

>Lee, I've fired out some questions to my Spanish cohorts and hopefully they will respond >reasonably quickly...the problem they have have is the understanding of shooting >clays...as they taste awful...

Very common attitude among Southern Europeans, you can convert them though :o)

>and my days where spent at what is now the Southern Counties Shooting ground but >what used to simply be called the Clay Pigeon in Dorset. Skeet and Sporting proved to be >my shortcoming albeit I loved Fitasc but simply was useless at it... Same applied to the >DTL disciplines so maybe if all works well you can show me the tricks of ball trap...

I only visited one Darzet club, about 20 years ago, somewhere near Matchams, forget what it was called though and only shot FITASC a dozen times, at Lea Valley SG in Hertford, some of my mates were quite keen but it always seemed a bit "formal" to me! Skeet is fun, used to shoot that at Chicksands Rod 'n Gun Club when the Yanks were there, you can imagine the p*ss taking you get using a 30" Beretta multichoke when everbody else is shooting sawn-offs! Must confess I've only done 25/25 on ABT a handful of times so I'm no expert!

At least the weather here is kinder, none of that trudging around in mud and snow lark, should be a lot of fun if we can get it going!

Lee

Mikea
08-24-2008, 04:56 AM
Lee, check the following link ref license etc.

rec.guns FAQ: II.B.2. The European Firearms Pass (http://www.recguns.com/Sources/IIB2.html)

Mike

El Bee
08-26-2008, 11:51 AM
TVM for that Mike.

Any idea whether it's a straightforward, by post, exercise or if the local FEO needs to visit?

I was quite surprised, at my last renewal, the FEO (who I've known for years) turned up and checked the serial number on my gun, never had that before despite owning the same one for around 20 years.

Lee

Brindleboy123
08-27-2008, 11:23 PM
another very interested husband reporting in! Please keep us in touch of any developments. Thanks- would it be worth putting this on general queries too? Must admit don't always go into special interest group even though I appreciate most appropriate for such a group.

Mikea
08-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi Guys. I have spoken to some Spanish friends regarding the licensing matter and they suggest that overall, it may be easier to acquire a Spanish Firearm Certificate (Shotgun, Airgun and .22 rifle) especially if it is intended to retain guns over here. I am arranging to meet with a Spanish administrator to ascertain exactly what is involved, required and the cost...I'll keep you posted.

If this proves a reasonable route to getting Spanish compliance then maybe we ought arrange a meeting of anyone interested in 'popping off at a few clays' to see if we can get a little private club going...Any thoughts?

Mike

Brindleboy123
08-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi there is their a way you can buy a gun over here if so were? and what are the rules of keeping it at home, i use to own some small arms and rifles and had to have the bill come around to the house to inspect the safe. no problems with ammo i made my own.

Thanks

Mikea
08-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Hi, it is with regard to the regulations of the GC (who apparently control firearms in Spain) that I am attempting to find out all the requirements. Mike

Mikea
08-31-2008, 07:23 PM
The 9 Spanish Firearms Licence types are

Licence A = Licencia de armas "A".

For Armed Forces, Police, Guardia etc. The licence lasts for the duration of active service. This licence allows the holder to use all categories of weapons and is also equivalent to all of licences: B,D,E,F, and AE.

Licence B

For individuals, personal protection, 1 arm of category 1, life of licence 3 years up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year.

Licence C

Security Guards. Licence lasts for time of service but photo renewal 5 yearly. Arms of categories: 1, 2.1 and 3.2. Guns only to be used on duty.

Licence D *Equivalent to a full bore rifle on an English FAC

Guns for big game hunting. Licence lasts for 5 years, up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year. Permits holding up to 5 arms of category 2.2 (fullbore rifles). Guns must be locked in safes etc.

Licence E *Equivalent to an English shotgun licence plus .22 rifle plus FAC rated airgun.

Guns for small game hunting. Licence lasts for 5 years, up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year. Permits holding up to max 6 firearms of category 3.1 (.22 rifle), max 6 firearms of category 3.2 (shotgun), max 12 firearms of category 3.3 (FAC rated airgun), maximum of 12 arms of category 7.2 (crossbow), maximum of 12 arms of category 7.3 (line launching gun). Always the total number of arms held may not exceed 12.

Mike

harpo23z
08-31-2008, 10:17 PM

Licence A = Licencia de armas "A".

For Armed Forces, Police, Guardia etc. The licence lasts for the duration of active service. This licence allows the holder to use all categories of weapons and is also equivalent to all of licences: B,D,E,F, and AE.

Licence B

For individuals, personal protection, 1 arm of category 1, life of licence 3 years up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year.

Licence C

Security Guards. Licence lasts for time of service but photo renewal 5 yearly. Arms of categories: 1, 2.1 and 3.2. Guns only to be used on duty.

Licence D *Equivalent to a full bore rifle on an English FAC

Guns for big game hunting. Licence lasts for 5 years, up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year. Permits holding up to 5 arms of category 2.2 (fullbore rifles). Guns must be locked in safes etc.

Licence E *Equivalent to an English shotgun licence plus .22 rifle plus FAC rated airgun.

Guns for small game hunting. Licence lasts for 5 years, up to 60 years old, then 2 years up to 70 when it is 1 year. Permits holding up to max 6 firearms of category 3.1 (.22 rifle), max 6 firearms of category 3.2 (shotgun), max 12 firearms of category 3.3 (FAC rated airgun), maximum of 12 arms of category 7.2 (crossbow), maximum of 12 arms of category 7.3 (line launching gun). Always the total number of arms held may not exceed 12.

Mike

Thanks for the info, do you know how easy it is to apply for the licences and what process you need to go through?
I will be comming to live in spain later this year and bringing my Air Rifle with me and i belive it reqires a Fac as it is 20ftlb and i want to stay on the right side of the law
I would also be interested in clay shooting if it can be set up.

lesleymargaret
09-01-2008, 01:16 PM
I am here for a couple of weeks.We own property and come and go. I shoot at home and would also be interested in helping to set up, or just attend, a shoot.

Let me know if I can help or just keep me informed of what may be happening.

El Bee
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM

Mike

Hi Mike,

Glad to see you're making progress...

Have you heard anything about swapping a UK SGC for the Spanish equivalent? I've heard that there's some kind of similar system to the driving licences and that you can (if resident here) swap your UK licence for a Spanish one, any idea if it's true or not?

Lee

Mikea
09-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi Lee,

I'll make a point of checking that out when I speak with the administrator...but it probably won't be until later in the week as things are pretty busy at the moment.

Cheers

Mike

mayesa2008
09-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Can anyone tell me the latest re clubs up and running. I hold shotgun certficate in UK. I have holiday home near Emerald Isle (La Florida area) and visit several times a year but would obviously need to use a club gun etc.

Mikea
09-13-2008, 07:58 AM
Hi...just a quick update...I've spoken to the Gestoria previously mentioned and he is going to research all requirements for me, including: -

UK Shotgun Certificate use in Spain?
International Firearms Certificates?
Spanish Shotgun/ Firearms licensing

plus

Clay Shooting ground (Temp) regs in Spain
Land owner requirements
Noise problems or issues
Insurance

As soon as I have some further info I will report it.

Mike

mayesa2008
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Thankyou for that, not being a sun worshiper like my wife or having any interest in golf or other sports I will watch with great anticipation....

El Bee
09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi...just a quick update...I've spoken to the Gestoria previously mentioned and he is going to research all requirements for me, including: -

<snip>

As soon as I have some further info I will report it.

Mike

Sounds like you've got it well under control Mike but if there's anything I can do to help just let me know. I did PM you on the other site BTW.

Lee

Mikea
09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Cheers Lee! I must give him a ring tomorrow and see how he's doing.

Have not received your pm by the way?

Mike

Mikea
09-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Just to say that I have not forgotten about sorting out the legal bits just been a wee bit busy elsewhere (trying to earn a crust) at the moment!

EastBeast
09-29-2008, 01:12 PM
My Partner and I regularly come to Torre and enjoy the occasional bit of clay shooting in the UK, on a very informal fun and enjoyable basis. We would both like to be able to do some in Spain when there but obviously don't have guns and so would need to borrow / hire.
I would imagine there should be a potentially large market for a club offering lessons, 'walk-in' shooting, competitions etc. if in the right location and setting. The establishment we use in Wales has gone from a somewhat amateur set-up 10 years ago to quite a nice little business for its new owner, and attracts shooters from all over the UK and has regular visitors from abroad. One keen chap spends 2 weeks there every year........commitment or what.
We are prepared to travel the 4 hours there simply because of the setting and the current owner.

There's your challenge someone!!!!!!!!!1

beastess
12-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I asked a general question in my local fishing shop in Cartagena which also sells guns. I was told that anyone joining a club like the Tiro Olimpico in Media Legua just outside Cartagena would be given help getting the right paperwork.

Mikea
04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Finally, following the eternal delay I have some information regarding the acquisition of the relevant E9 (shotgun) license...and the necessary National shooting permit (for clay shooting only...Hunting licenses are issued per province)

For those holding a UK Shotgun license... it is necessary to register the license in Spain and to acquire a Federation of Olympic Sports permit (allowing the transport and shooting of Clay targets throughout Spain)

Individually, this price could be as much as 400 euros but as a group, I have worked a fixed price of 135 euros inclusive of all applicable taxes. (You are able to do this yourself and I would suspect a bit cheaper but from my own point of view, I wouldn't have a clue where to go or where to start!)

For those without a license of any type, it is necessary to sit an examination (yikes) in Alicante (in Spanish, but you are allowed to take an approved translator). The exam is 20 questions out of 500 with an 80% pass mark required and simply covers simple gun handling knowledge...(I am told!) This exam apparently costs and additional 90 euros to the above...

I am also awaiting a listing of all Clay and Trap events taking place in Spain over the next few months so as soon as it arrives, I will advise...but I am acquiring a few traps to set up some local friendly (and have-a-go) sessions within the next couple of months (I hope)

If anyone wants any further details or wants to become involved in this, please let me know...

Cheers.

Mike

Mikea
05-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Lee...are you still about?

Mikea
05-03-2009, 10:09 PM
A simple question regarding 'Sporting Clays'...if a simple easily accessible Clay Shoot where to be set up with a 'try it out' scenario providing the guns, cartridges and clays for say 10 Euros (Men & Women) , how many people would be interested?

Also, on a similar basis if a weekly 30 bird sporting layout was set out with beginner, intermediate and experienced levels costing say 25 Euros...(including clays and cartridges) would anyone be interested in this also?

We are forming a club for those interested.

El Bee
05-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Hi Mike, yes still about, don't visit this forum much though.

Will try to do better!

Lee

Mikea
05-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi Lee,

Glad to see you are still around but I understand what you are saying about the site!!!

Unfortunately it looks as though most of those that showed intrest before have either the same opinion or have joined the exodus but we intend to progress anyway...so some hand traps are on order and some land owners contacted!

I've also been having a look at the laser clay shooting situation and will be trying it out over the next week or so...Whilst I don't think it replaces the 'real thing' it certainly looks interesting as a low cost bit of fun...Have you ever tried it out?

Anyhow, I'll keep you updated but I'm not sure whether or not I have your email...can you pm it to me on the other site...

Cheers

Mike

El Bee
05-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Lee,

Unfortunately it looks as though most of those that showed intrest before have either the same opinion or have joined the exodus but we intend to progress anyway...so some hand traps are on order and some land owners contacted!

I've also been having a look at the laser clay shooting situation and will be trying it out over the next week or so...Whilst I don't think it replaces the 'real thing' it certainly looks interesting as a low cost bit of fun...Have you ever tried it out?

Anyhow, I'll keep you updated but I'm not sure whether or not I have your email...can you pm it to me on the other site...

Hi Mike

Don't worry, I can think of several keen folk on my Urb, and good news spreads fast!

Keep away from laser clays, you mess up your target perception and leads, I used to help out with novice training and "Corporate Days" when we used it my shooting went down the pan for months after :o(

My email is LB at ELBEE dot ORG (caps for clarity only and change the "at" and "dot" obviously) if you drop me a line I'll give you my landline and mobile nos. Am in Scotland ATM at the g/fs house but home (Ryannair permitting) tomorrow evening. Maybe meet up for a beer/chat sometime soon, the other site seems to be down ATM.

Lee

El Bee
05-09-2009, 10:19 AM
For those holding a UK Shotgun license... it is necessary to register the license in Spain and to acquire a Federation of Olympic Sports permit (allowing the transport and shooting of Clay targets throughout Spain)

Any idea if we would still need to have a UK SGC Mike? Mine runs out next year and renewing it whilst living in Spain could be a right palaver!

In an ideal world it would be nice just to swap it for a Spanish one!

Lee

Mikea
05-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Lee,

To acquire a Spanish SGL it is necessary to attend an appropriate GC Station and take an examination (albeit that allegedly one is able to take a translator) but it covers the basics of gun handling, knowledge and safety.

If you are permanently in Spain without a UK address then this may be the only option. In my case, my license has expired so in speaking with the Sussex Firearms Officer regarding this, as I have a UK address I can make my application for renewal and the European Firearms Pass based upon that, then I can simply register my license with the GC over here...However, I intend to sit for the Spanish license regardless just to check out the difficulties involved.

ps. I have also replied to your pm.

Cheers

Mike

El Bee
10-18-2009, 11:26 PM
However, I intend to sit for the Spanish license regardless just to check out the difficulties involved.

Mike

Any more progress Mike?

Lee

Mikea
10-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi Lee,

Changes in my circumstances require that I am now 'almost commuting' to and fro between the UK and Spain on a weekly basis so I've had little time to really do anything...but if anyone should pick up the baton please keep me posted as I still would like to get some serious 'clay busting' time in!...

webby
10-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Not sure if you know this or even if it's of interest. "La Pedrera" on the edge of the Embalse de Pedrera, on the road to Orihuela, does Laser Clay shooting. Not as good as the real thing I know but it might be a fun outing.
Regards, Jeff.

Mikea
10-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Could be fun...would probably be great if a few 'clay reprobates' (or others) got together!!!

El Bee
11-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Hi Lee,

Changes in my circumstances require that I am now 'almost commuting' to and fro between the UK and Spain on a weekly basis so I've had little time to really do anything...but if anyone should pick up the baton please keep me posted as I still would like to get some serious 'clay busting' time in!...

Bummer :(

If I had any idea where to start or what to do I would, knowing my luck I'd end up in jail for getting the paperwork wrong.

WRT laser clays, I've tried it and don't like it, somehow just feels all wrong, AND it really mucks up your leads when you go back to the regular stuff.

Lee

Mikea
11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi Lee,

I'm not too sure if anyone really knows their way through all the Spanish 'red tape' but I'll still keep trying (albeit it may take a little longer due to work load) however, I do not intend to give up...

By the way, I have thought about purchasing a few manual traps just to throw a few clays on weekends...Fairly inexpensive and I believe a few landowners could be interested in not only allowing it on their land but also taking part...

Just the licensing and supplies then to be considered???

Cheers

Mike

El Bee
02-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Just an update really.....

Since the last posting on this one I've made progress! I found a clay shooting ground near Alicante run by a father and son team, the son, David, speaks excellent English and is extremely helpful. David arranged to obtain a "Tarjeta Federativa Tipo" for me and advised on how to obtain a Spanish licence.
As I'm in Orihuela Costa I went to the GC station at Pilar, only to be told that fireams licencing is done at the GC station in Torrevieja.
Some 4 visits later I obtained and completed the forms, took my Passport, Tarjeta Federativa Tipo, Residencia, Medical Certificate and EFP with photocopies to the GC and was given a 3 month temporary licence. I gather that the full one will arrive sometime in the next couple of months!

Fingers crossed :)

Lee B

Mikea
03-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi Lee,

Sounds good... can I ask what is the name of the ground / club and whereabouts is it?

Mike

El Bee
03-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi Mike,

The ground is called "Club Caza y Tiro Tang" at least that's what it says on the "Tarjeta Federativa Tipo" and is in the hills a few Kms inland from Alicante, quite easy to find once you've been there and about 45 mins from Torrevieja.

The shooting is a bit strange at first, 9 shooting positions in groups of 3 (you move 3 times) in a semicircle, and about 6 electric traps, you get combinations of singles and doubles which are shot from different angles (6 trap skeet?) Juan (David's dad) works the trap release and fills in the scorecards, it's very challenging shooting though!

Have also found a decent gunshop in Pilar, cartridges are expensive in this country, cost €180 for 1,000, bit cheaper than the ground though where they're €5 a box.

I've got David's contact details if you want them!

Lee

El Bee
03-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi Lee,

I'm not too sure if anyone really knows their way through all the Spanish 'red tape' but I'll still keep trying (albeit it may take a little longer due to work load) however, I do not intend to give up...

By the way, I have thought about purchasing a few manual traps just to throw a few clays on weekends...Fairly inexpensive and I believe a few landowners could be interested in not only allowing it on their land but also taking part...

Just the licensing and supplies then to be considered???

Mike

Just to clarify a few points in your earlier post Mike,

It boils down to, if you're UK resident, get the (free) EFP from your UK licencing authority, take your gun and EFP to the GC in Torre, they check your gun (just serial no and proof marks) stamp the EFP and that's you done.

If you have a UK SGC but are resident in Spain you take your SGC, EFP, Residencia, Passport, Tarjeta Federativa Tipo with copies and a Medical certificate (very easy, like the Driving Licence one but it says Armas on the top) to the GC, fill in a couple of forms, pay €10.68 into the bank and the give you a temporary licence for 3 months to cover the time it takes them to do the checks and produce the permanent licence.

It's fairly painless and there is an interpreter (free) on duty at the GC station to help you if (like me) your Spanish is a bit iffy.

Lee

Mikea
03-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi Lee...

Yes, I would appreciate the contact info please and the ground work upon the SGC data is brilliant, many thanks...

Mike

El Bee
03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Hi Lee...

Yes, I would appreciate the contact info please and the ground work upon the SGC data is brilliant, many thanks...

Mike

Hi Mike,

The guy to speak to is David Berenguer, tel (0034) 617989977 or email tiroalicante@terra.es

He also runs Alicante Shooting Breaks (same contact details) who do inclusive trips, I gather he meets people at the airport, gets their guns sorted paperwork wise, takes them to a hotel, out to dinner, shooting etc, details at Alicante Shooting Breaks - Home - Alicante Shooting Breaks ~ Costa Blanca (http://www.alicanteshootingbreaks.com)

Lee

El Bee
06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone interested in or who contributed to this thread was still looking for a bit of clay shooting, if so most Brits can be found at the ground on (late) Saturday mornings, drop me a line if you need details or directions.

Lee

Mikea
09-23-2011, 04:07 PM
A very belated Hi Lee,

My apologies for not responding for quite a while but I actually left Spain coming up to a year ago now... and relocated jointly to the UK and Malta to get eltel.tv up and running effectively...

So I now get my clay shooting in both the UK and Malta grounds plus I've just completed my target A license in Malta allowing me to range shoot carbines, pistols and revolvers!

Out of interest, for the new eltel.tv structure, we are composing some 'all new' field sport channels that will include all forms of competition shooting, archery, fishing etc so if there is anything you want to suggest, please put it forward...

Cheers & best regards

Mike