Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• directions from Murcia Airport please

Can anybody give directions from Airport (murcia) to Torre please.
    Our friends are due out next week and we get confussed on directions.

From Murcia airport take the exit road and at the main roundabout take 'Alicante / Torrevieja AP7' Follow this road and carry on thru the junction 'La Zenia Urbanizacions'. Depending on where your guests are heading it could be any of the next 4 junctions.

Comentario

Now herein lies a problem, those of us who live inTorre de la Horadada sometimes refer to it as Torre or La Torre, so the question to the original poster is do you mean La Torre or Torrevieja. If it is Torrevieja perhaps specifing the exact area or urbanisation will help with more prescise directions.

Comentario

Alternatively,take the exit road from the airport,follow the signs for N332 north(or Alicante/Torrevieja)and then take which-ever exit you need,either Torre de la Horadada or Torrevieja,no tolls this way,and just as quick(till you hit Cabo Roig,then the traffic jam starts)I've used both routes and there's very little difference,but if you're new to the area then there's less chance of getting lost if you follow the N332( If you don't come off the AP7 at the correct junction then you COULD go miles out of your way)

Comentario

Take the 332 the so call jams even in the hight of summer are nothing compared with an average day on the M6 , M62, M60. car parks.

Comentario

I like Murcia airport, but unlike Alicante it doesent havent have a slope that you can run down, I am a big kid!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jamie burke
              I like Murcia airport, but unlike Alicante it doesent havent have a slope that you can run down, I am a big kid!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X