Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Martial Arts - street self defence, etc.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Martial Arts - street self defence, etc.

I was hoping to put two people in touch with each other but that makes it rather difficult. I think ts who had done some wing chun posted in search of someone to teach him street defence in ordinary clothes. I just pointed Graham, who does Mind, Body and Spirit Kung Fu to this thread hoping to get them together! Come in Graham, come in ts - if I am correct in remembering you made that post. If not, sorry.

Comentario

Graham - we really enjoyed the few lessons we had and will be in touch again soon hoping to arrange more. We have had to put it off for a while because of transport problems. Beast had a minor collision in the car - no injuries to himself but the car needs some mending!

Comentario

lessons

Hi Beastess - sorry to hear about your accident - I know the feeling & drunk builder decided to have too close a look at my clio. Just let me know when you are about

Take care G

Comentario

Self-defence

Hi Graham

Can you tell me a bit more about the self-defence training please. How long the lesson is, how much it is, etc. Are you still running the courses?

I fancy doing it, but don't much fancy getting thrown around the floor myself, lol.

Wend

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por grahamglick Ver Mensaje
                Hi Beastess, sorry lost my password etc & had to start from scratch.

Anyway to anyone thats interested. I�m a qualified self defense Body Mind & Spirit Kung Fu instructor. It is similar to Wing Chun for those in the know, but very much biased to street based application as opposed to traditional. It does not require a great deal of flexibility and is not a strength or conditioning based martial art. It is purely for self defense.

I have converted my underbuild garage in Almoradi (15 mins drive from Torrevieja - 10 mins from quesada) to a Dojo with all the neccessary toys. So if anyones interested in group or private tuition in the evenings - pls send a thread back
                I am very interested, im a beguiner would be interested in 1 night a week an a day on a weekene please thanks Karen i live in Los Altos 693972023

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X