Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• english telly

moving to spain later on. I already have sky in spanish home,will my english telly work in spain.

Sorry - got carried away.

OK, Brian747. It largely depends on how modern your telly is. On the whole, British tellies are OK with the picture, but receive no sound. It's possible to get round this by receiving the inital signal through a video, and then connecting the telly to the video via a SCART lead. If your telly doesn't have a SCART socket then no, it won't work.

I'm pretty sure this is correct, although I'm not sure whether the video needs to be Spanish or not.

I'll have a dig round and re-post if I can clarify further.

Chris.

Comentario

We had been told that it was no use taking English telly to Spain. Is it true that you can use a video in this way. Does it have to be a SPANISH video or doesn't it matter?

Comentario

Hi there,

Okay, if you have a Sky system already installed then your British TV will work fine, well it is a British system you are hooking up to.
        If you go for Torresat or another microwave system then you will need a Spanish video to get the sound, hooked up through a Scart lead as Doc has already said.

E.G.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X