View Full Version : Spanish Property Lawyer

01-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone might be able to help me out with a query.
I'd be interested in knowing what qualifications are needed to become a Property Lawyer in Spain. Would it be a Law Degree from England plus a particular Spanish course, or would it need to be a full Spanish qualification or anything??

Also, are there an abundance of bi-lingual (Spanish and English) Property Lawyers or is there a need for them?? I was wondering if, with so many Brits moving to Spain, they would turn first to an English speaking lawyer, but one who could speak Spanish??

Just interested in knowing how the situation is and what qualifications would be needed.

Expert advisor
02-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Please be informed that it is not required a qualification to became a Property Lawyer in Spain, although for self responsibility, it is convenient to attend to training courses in order to get enough knowledge in that field.

Should you have any further question please contact us.