View Full Version : self employment

03-13-2007, 04:26 PM
I really want to start my own business of mobile motor body repairs I would be carrying out the work at the customers own premises, firstly would this be legal in Spain if so where would I get the appropriate licence, also as self employed could you tell me how much roughly my social security or tax payments would be and how do I go about doing this legally.

Expert advisor
03-26-2007, 08:19 AM
First of all, I confirm that the activity you intend to do is legal in Spain. You should register at the economic activities tax that in principle you would not have to pay. You would also have to register as self-employed at the social security which approximate cost 250 �. It would be considered that you own the premises in respect to your clients, having to present them bills for the work done. In addition to this, you would have to report your profit to the Tax office and pay the Income tax.

Please contact us for further information.