View Full Version : charges

03-29-2007, 04:42 PM
We have lived on our Urbanisation for three years and last December it was signed off by the builder and accepted by the local council (I think that was the phrase used): Other than Community charges and our personal tax should we be paying anything else such as local rates? How do we find out if anything is due and/or if it backdated please.

Expert advisor
05-21-2007, 11:44 AM
The local council will be responsible of the maintenance of the Urbanisation from the moment that it has been completed by the builders and it is accepted by the Town Hall. You will not have to pay the expenses for this maintenance apart from the taxes you have to pay for the property (town hall rates and personal taxes).

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.