X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ladies Evening Out

Hello Everyone
    I am arranging a "Girls" night out for next Saturday, 21st April. We will be going to Hillside up on the La Marina urbanisation, where they have a man singer/entertainer that sings 60's 70's songs etc. We will be having a meal first - it's very cheap and you can have burgers, hot dogs, egg & chips, jacket potatoes, salads etc. Then we will be having a good chatty, fun and dance evening - not forgetting a few drinks !!

Please let me know if you would like to join us. My personal e-mail address is:
    spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk

So if you fancy a night out with the girls, please contact me.

lol Carol xx

Ladies Evening Out

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know that Viv will be travelling up to the Hillside venue on the La Marina Urbanisation from Pilar de La Horadada, and has very kindly offered any lady a lift that would like to join us this Saturday.

So if you would care to join us please contact me on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk and I will put you in touch with Viv.

Bye for now
    lol Carol xx

Comentario

What a shame...I missed it. I am over in Torry from the 29th June. If anyone fancies another girls' night out...message me.

Comentario

P.S...have just been dug in the ribs by my boyfriend....he says if I am having a girls night out.....he wants to be our minder!!..(no chance..can I leave him with one of your partners for a boys night out plz!! ha ha)..

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X