View Full Version : certificate of habitation - urbanisation

04-30-2007, 03:11 PM
on an urbanisation is there:

1 certificate for each household
1 certficate for the urbanisation altogher
1 certificate for each household AND 1 for the communal areas.


Expert advisor
05-21-2007, 10:36 AM
In response to your queries please be informed that every property has to have an Habitation Certificate.
The urbanisation should have a final construction certificate according to the building project.
Finally, the communal pool should have a licence to open it.

For further details, please do not hesitate to contact us.