Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Cadastral value

Can someone tell me is the Cadastral Value of a house the price that was paid for the property or is it something completely different.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Comentario

Thanks for your reply, it is appriciated. Not sure if I enterly agree with you answer because I think you may be referring to the payment base? (But not really sure) - Appologies in advance if I am wrong. I say this because on the SUMA Web site it talks about

Cadastral value:

Payment base:

Tax rate: 0,65%

I know the forumla to work the figures out to get to the Payment base but dont know the Cadastral value itself and I am assuming its the purchase price but just need confirmation of this

My solicitor does my suma bill but I feel I could do it myself.

Comentario

Hi Mike.

The payment base (for wealth tax) is the greater of either a) the cadastral value, or b) the payment base imposed by the tax office.

The following website refers: http://www.dmproperties.com/buyers_guide.html

I know it won't be of any consolation to you, but I've been trying to find out my Cadastral Value for about 6 months now. I bought the property as a resale (but never lived in so as new) in January 2004, so am due to pay taxes this year.

Is the information held at the Town Hall I wonder?

Chris.

Comentario

Mike,

Just found another reference:

Property Tax (IBI): local:

Filing period: Varies depending on the municipality, but normally between September and November of each year. Each year, the municipality issues a property tax payment slip for all properties. The tax is usually between .5% and 1.1% of the cadastral value (valor catastral) of your property, which is roughly 20 times lower than the market value.
          That gem came from this website:

http://www.ukincorp.co.uk/s-H5

HTH,

Chris.[/quote]

Comentario

Chris
            Thanks V.Much for both your posts I will have a look at the web sites etc and if I find out anything else will get back to you
            Regards

Mike

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X