View Full Version : Change of Name

09-17-2007, 01:41 PM
I have got married, in spain, I have changed my passport to my new married name, but work want me to change my NIE and Social Security Numbers before they will change my name here.

Anyone know how to go about doign this?

Expert advisor
10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
You have to obtain a change of name certificate in the UK and you should provide the Spanish authorities with a copy of that certificate.

For further information, please contact us.