Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Noisy neighbours

Hi, I know a lot of English speaking have problems the Spanish custom of being noisy. Allowing for the cultural difference and not wanting to be too law enforcing, can anyone tell me what the laws are on times to quieten down in spain? It feels like the Copa del Rey final is being played outside my apartment on the street below every night. All other parts of the Urb are quiet except my part. It appears to all come from a few Spanish families who let their children run riot until 1 in the morning. And I mean run riot, screaming their heads off as if Spain had just scored another world cup winning goal. Even allowing for cultural differences etc, it cannot be allowed this late at night?

Originalmente publicado por Monkeymania Ver Mensaje
    Hi, I know a lot of English speaking have problems the Spanish custom of being noisy. Allowing for the cultural difference and not wanting to be too law enforcing, can anyone tell me what the laws are on times to quieten down in spain? It feels like the Copa del Rey final is being played outside my apartment on the street below every night. All other parts of the Urb are quiet except my part. It appears to all come from a few Spanish families who let their children run riot until 1 in the morning. And I mean run riot, screaming their heads off as if Spain had just scored another world cup winning goal. Even allowing for cultural differences etc, it cannot be allowed this late at night?
    Hi, I am sorry but the law says 12 midnight. After that you are within your rights to call the police and they will ask them to stop. Before that, they can do nothing really. I know how frustrating it is.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X