View Full Version : Tax situation

12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Up until Febuary this year I was self employed. I paid my taxes in January then found out in March I had overpaid by approx 1000. I have been told from my old accountants that I will recieve my overpayment back in January next year. My question is - will I receive interest on my overpayment considering that they have had my overpayment for a year?

Thanks in advance


Expert advisor
01-15-2008, 12:29 PM
You will receive the interests on arrears in force for the amount overpaid and there is no need to apply for its payment as it will be automatically settled by the tax authorities.

For further information, please contact us.