X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Moving UK-SPAIN

Evening all
    Now ive learnt not to SHOUT to loud can anyone help as i am moving to Rojales at the end of Feb from Birmingham, and need to move out some furniture/belongings. I have approx 16CUm to move out and would be grateful if anyone knows of anybody who has done a good job at a fair price for them.

P.S Nice to know there are fellow bluenoses.

Hi,
    I used Witham Brothers not so long ago, found them very efficient and friendly, and cheaper than the rest. Don't have phone number with me but they advertise in the Costa Blanca News and have a depot in the UK.
    Good luck.

E.G.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Bluenose,
        Re. moving items and furniture over, give James Ferris a ring on 0034 626 905205, He was the cheapest I could find, excellent service, everything arrived, no damage or breakages, door to door service, carried all my furniture up one flight of stairs, most helpful. He comes from Brum as I do! Very, very cheap, would recommend him to anyone, and before anyone asks, no I am not on commission, just recommending a good job done.
        Barbie

Comentario

Thanks everybody for your help. I've got something to go on now.

Comentario

Hi Bluenose, Give this guy a ring 07909 790477

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por BLUENOSE
              Thanks everybody for your help. I've got something to go on now.
              Unlike the officers at Torrevieja police station who have had all of their lavatories stolen.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X