Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Title Deeds-Urgent Advice

I would like your help regarding the San Jose bankruptcy.

I purchased a property through Atlas International in June 12 th 2007 and used the Solicitor that Atlas advice me, I gave them complete power to apply for the Title Deeds on the day I paid in full for the property and they handed me the keys. The Solicitors quoted that the title deeds can take up to 12 months to obtain but normally 6-8 months on average.

I received a letter from the Solicitor 6 weeks ago saying I had to get in contact with them urgently which I did immediately, they said they had not been able to obtain deeds even though they had tried numerous occasions by Fax. After several conversations over the phone it was made quite clear I had to get Power of Attorney from the Notary and also copies of any proof relating the property. Bills, etc: which I duly sent.

I travelled over to Spain 3 Days Ago just to contact Notary and obtain Power of Attorney which I sent to them .They now have said copies of the contract are not acceptable and I have to send them the original otherwise The Judge may not accept copies and they are not responsible if he refuses due the copies only.

I have paid over 6000 euros for this service and they also require myself in writing to allow them to use these funds to pursue in Court and have stated I may have to pay another 3500 euros + vat to obtain Deeds.

Should I send over original contract as this is the only Legal Document to prove this is my property?

I have until 20th August present all the originals!

Please Advice

Title Deeds

We do not know what procedure your solicitors will take, so we can not tell you whether it is correct or not. However, if the intention of your solicitors is to get the Title Deeds by means of a judicial case presented at the insolvency proceedings, then it is true that they will require a power of attorney to represent you at the Spanish Courts and a provision of funds to start with the judicial procedure.

For further information, please contact us.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X