Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Community rules

I have read the minutes from all three previous AGM meetings 2006, 2007 and 2008, i cannot see anything that states all external sides of our walls ( ie community side of boundary ) must remain white or remain the same colour of the property, is this true what we are being told ?

there is nothing stated in any of the minutes either identifying further constructions, minor or major on how agreement is to be obtained, do we need community agreement before applying to the local council ?

Is there a generic set of rules for a community contained in the Master Deeds of the Community or would they be set out and identified in the first meeting minutes of our AGM, then being voted on for approval ? this being 2006

thanks again
    Editado por última vez por benimar_col; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2770-benimar_col en , 20:01:53.

Community rules

In response to your e-mail I inform you that the allowed building works in a community of owners, will depend on the rules stated in the Master Deeds of that community or in the community statutes.

Any construction that changes the external appearance of the houses will be ruled in the Master Deeds and it it affects the maximum allowed area to be built the unanimous agreement of the community will be required, having obtained previously the Municipal licence from the Town Hall.

The rules for a community are set in the Master Deeds, however other rules can be agreed later taking always into account the Act 7 of the Horizontal Property Act.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X