Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Spanish Lessons / Social Group

Is anyone interested in learning Spanish and enhancing their social life by intergrating with Spanish People. I have been living in Torrevieja now for nearly 2 years and sadly have learned very little Spanish. If anyone feels the same way please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kas in Spain

Lessons

Hi Kas, I am currently offering Spanish lessons for 8€ an hour, I recommend about 3 - 4 hours a week, and took my technique from my Columbian spanish teacher from College, she wouldn't speak English to us unless necessary.

I've not taught groups yet, but would be willing to offer a discount if you have a group of people that would be interested in learning. Once you are confident with the language, I will also hold social spanish classes, taking you to Spanish bars etc in order for you to gain confidence and make Spanish friends.

My main poece of advice however, is to avoid Ex-pat bars and go to Spanish bars, Spanish speaking shops etc. You will find that by just attempting to speak spanish, they will be happy to correct you and teach you new words, phrases and explain cultural things to you. That is a free way to become self-sufficient, but I can help you with grammar and vocab if you want.

Jen

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Kas in Spain Ver Mensaje
      Is anyone interested in learning Spanish and enhancing their social life by intergrating with Spanish People. I have been living in Torrevieja now for nearly 2 years and sadly have learned very little Spanish. If anyone feels the same way please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kas in Spain
      Hi Kaz,
      Ive been in Quesada for 3 years and have a little Espanol. My novia es espanol `little english+ and we both would like to improve our lanquages so would be interested in a group meeting.
      Have you made any progress yet in meeting like minded people.
      Pete

Comentario

I'd be happy to meet more people too and have extra Spanish lessons. Know a bit. Am in Villamartin. Amanda

Comentario

I would like to learn too

I am keen to learn/practice.

The trouble with self-teching is the lack of interaction.

I would exchange computer skills or photographs for Spanish Lessons.

Ron

Comentario

Hi me and my parents would be interested in private or group lessons. Can you email me any info jadecw@hotmail.co.uk. We are living in the punta prima area from 17th August. Thanks

Comentario

Also interested in spanish social group

Hi,

I have posted a similiar message in the special interest group forum,about any spanish-english exchange group but only had one reply saying that there is no such group in Torrevieja.
              I would love to meet up with people who speak spanish to practise my spanish, I have lived in Spain before and studied spanish at uni,I have lived here since May and haven't met many spanish people,if you would like to meet up or know of any spanish or english people who want to practise their spanish let me know,email me morrisseyshona@hotmail.com. Would be great to speak a bit more spanish here.

Thanks
              Shona

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X