Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

We think we may loose thousands of euros, can anyone help?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• We think we may loose thousands of euros, can anyone help?

Can anyone help us, in 2004 we put a third deposit on a property which was meant to be completed by March 07. We were fobbed of with all sorts of excuses by the solicitor, the agents and the builder. I came over in July 07 as we were desperate to get my father over (its a very long story, my aunt had cancer). We had taken out a mortgage ready to pay the balance because the agents had been saying since May 07 that it was ready to be signed off at any time, but I wasnt even allowed anywhere on the site, I did not get to see the builder either. I asked the solicitor to get our money back, but she said there was not much chance of getting anything and we would be better off accepting another property. I came back over in September this year to see what they were offering and the apartments were far inferior to what we paid for, we had also paid extra for disabled facilities for my father. We would have to pay another 68,000 euros to get a similar one. My aunt has since died, and my father never got to spend time with her. We just dont know what to do, I cannot bear to part with any more money, we just really want to get out of it now any try to recover some of our money. Is there anyone out there that can help us. Thank you very much.

We think we may loose thousands of euros, can anyone help?

The first thing would be to have a look of the paperwork in order to find out if the builders company is in bankruptcy proceedings and if there are assets on the company's name so that the payment could be recovered based in the fact that they are in breach of contract.

Comentario

We think we may loose thousands of euros,can anyone help?

Thank you for your reply. We already know the builder is still solvent and still in business, someone else has already done the checks. That was just before Christmas. Global Estates, who are the agents selling the apartments that are finished, have reduced them by 30%. Yes, although I have been offered one of them, they only reduced the price by a little, which made them a lot more expensive than the original apatment. It does not make sense.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X