X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• T.V programme.xprops and more

Hi everyone
    I have a new t.v show coming soon and need some props for the opening titles...I need

- a sit on lawnmower (as large as possible) and prefably red or green
    -a canoe (prefably 2 seater)
    - 2 sheep
    -small pony double or single carriage(light enough for sheep to pull)tack as well./ and or a dog carriage/an a dog that will pull it.
    -white linen gazeebos as many as possible
    -long tables(plastic dinner hall type)

and specialties of
    - a shetland that can rear on comand! and little girl rider who can sit a rear
    -we are looking for a fancy dress shop to sponser us of costumes we will be needing this sponser for the whole series.
    - any training hairstylists and make up artists that would like to get involved!(your name will be in the credits)and we will be needing to use you for the whole series.

if all items can have thier own transport to and from the set on the day of filming will be a great help!(we will be happy for you to stay and watch)

we will also be needing helpers i.e runners,handymen ect.14-what ever age!

any camera men out there and photographers that want to get there self known here is your chance gimmie a call we always need more!

unfortunatly as this is a non profitable show we can not pay for lending of any of the services or items above but we will be happy for you to star in the opening scene or if someone close to you would like to star in it in returm for your service(handymen+runners an exception)-your name will be credits!

this is NOT a fake this a real kids programme and we will be needing all the above soo please give me a call on 622297179 or email me and just tell us the service you will be willing to offer(when calling please specify for wollys world)

all persons,animals and objects will be taking part at thier own risk and we will not be held for any responsability of damage or injury of persons,animals or objects.
Trabajando...
X