Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• spanish lessons

Hi my wife is spanish and she is thinking about setting up spanish lessons for kids and adults. 1 of her ideas is for the adults is to take them out on a fun day around a spanish town with a spanish group and try to make things more fun instead of just being taught in a classroom. She has lots of ideas but is not sure would there be any interest in this. I told her i would post here to see if people think there would be any interest. it would hopefully turn into a great social thing while also being practical learning spanish along the way
    Editado por última vez por leedsman; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2993-leedsman en , 19:01:14.

Spanish realy good idea

I would love to join your wife for Spanish fun days what a lovely idea . But I am only in Spain for an average of 4 weeks due to present commitments .

Would she accept others like myself who may like to join her on a regular basis when in Spain ie 4 lessons a month x 4 months = 16

Regards Soupie

Comentario

Sounds good to me too, but also I am not in Spain as often as I would wish - so a flexible scheme would suit me.

Comentario

Spanish fun lessons

In case this came over incorrectly i am in Spain for four weeks at a time not
        just 4 weeks a year.

Speaking to a friend who lives in Spain she is also very interested so keep us posted please.

good luck
        Soupie

Comentario

hi i will keep you posted my wife is just doing a few things to get it all sorted. then it should be all systems go

Comentario

Hi can you email me jadecw@hotmail.co.uk with any info you have. I will be living in Spain from 17th August and am keen to learn Spainsh. Thanks

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X